Payment Schedule and Participation
When booking a trip through RADventure, 50% of the total trip cost will be due up front to secure your spot on the trip. The remaining balance is due NO LATER THAN 45 days prior to departure. Participation on any of RADventure’s trips is subject to receipt and review of all forms, documents and payments. If a participant is over the age of 60, or has had a history of certain medical conditions that may put the participant, staff or anyone else at risk during the trip, a medical release may be required for participation. (For example: Cardiovascular disease, severe asthma, or other acute or chronic illnesses)
RADventure reserves the right to cancel a trip at any time. RADventure is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred in preparation of your trip. (For example: Flights, purchased equipment or clothing, medical expenses, travel related expenses, Visa fees etc.) If you must cancel your trip for any reason, the refund policy is as follows:
- More than 60 days prior to your trip departure date, a full refund will be granted MINUS $35.00 PER PERSON administrative fees.***
- Between 45 – 59 days prior to your trip departure date a refund of 75% of the total trip cost will be refunded.***
- Between 30 – 44 days prior to your trip departure date a refund of 50% of the total trip cost will be refunded.***
- Between 15 – 29 days prior to your trip departure date a refund of 25% of the total trip cost will be refunded.
- Less than 15 days prior to your departure date NO REFUND will be given.
*** Please note there may be a portion of your trip costs that are non-refundable. These are generally fee’s paid to third party agencies and will be noted on your billing statement. (For example: Fees paid to a state or National Park for permits that are non-refundale or non-transferable)
RADventure reserves the right to make changes to any itinerary due to a variety of circumstances. Possible reasons for an itinerary change may include, but are not limited to, severe or adverse weather conditions, forest fires, permit availability, forest or land closures, wildlife etc. In the event a trip must be canceled or changed due to reasons beyond our control an alternate trip/itinerary will be offered. Alternate trips or itinerary changes are non-refundable and subject to the cancellation policy listed above. If an alternate trip/itinerary is not available a trip credit will be issued.